Friday, July 11, 2008

Another new family member!!!

Okay I really am a big slacker in the posting department, and I promise I will post more in the next few days.

On Tuesday we had a new addition to the family. My brother Eric's wife Cassie had a little baby girl early in the morning. Her name is Corina Lynn Dittman. I will post a picture when I get one. I think the worst part for Cassie is going to be moving next week from Ohio to Colorado with a 22 month old and a newborn. I wish her the best of luck and am truly glad it is not me!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

JAI AND ANGELIA!! We found you! Our blog moved and I have been bad at keeping in touch. Things are going well for us and we are loving DC. Little Lizzie is so so so so so cute. Glad she looks more like you every day ;) We love you! Check out our blog.

karajason said...

It's fun to see pictures of your little lizzie! Do you have any info to contact Kelli? It looks like her blog went private and I'm not sure how to contact her.