Friday, July 10, 2009

Potty Training

So we are attempting to start potty training Lizzie. One reason is that our garbage can gets really full really fast with diapers and the other reason is so we can have her go to daycare/pre-school at Jai's school. We have a training seat permanently attached to one of our toilets and when ever we remember or she asks we take her in there. Well this morning Jai was feeding/helping with baby while I was washing some bottles when Lizzie awoke. She told Jai she wanted to go to the bathroom so he told her to talk to me. Well by the time she got to me this is what I found:


She had let baby doll try to pee in the toilet and she fell in!!!! It was quite funny.

Here are a few other pictures I took today to make her stay longer on the potty.



Any tips on toilet training? We are not trying too hard but it would be nice to have a good response and experience with it.

No comments: