Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tag...you're it.

My cousin Bethany tagged me about a month ago and now I am finally getting around to responding. What a slacker!!



Attached or Single? Obviously attached.

Best Friend? Jai

Cake or Pie? Hmmm, depends on my mood. Cake most days.

Day of Choice? Definitely Fridays. The last day of work for the week and a nice weekend to look forward to.

Essential Items? Wallet, chapstick, and cell phone (ONLY because if I don't take it with me it will be ringing off the hook otherwise its usually silent)

Favorite Color? Recently it has been Purple.

Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears. There is something about biting their heads off that thrills me every time.

Home Town? Hmmm, I guess where ever my parents are. Moorpark currently

Indulgences? Music. I haven't attempted to look at it recently to keep myself in our budget. I think I can go back at anytime.

January or July? July, I love the warmth and its the month my baby was born in.

Kids? One. Elizabeth the loud.

Like or Love? love

Marriage Date? March 19th

Number of Siblings? five. Eric (Cassie), Craig (Kristy), Michelle, Brian, and Todd.

Phobias/fears? Heights, the dark, spiders, some one breaking into the house, and something happening to one of my family members

Quotes? "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the dark side" - Yoda

Reason to Smile? Lizzie giggling, its way better than her screaming

Season? Spring, everything seems so bright and new

Tag Four: Emily (or Julian), Carolyn (welcome to the blogging world!), Mandy, Kristi

Unknown fact about me? My secret love is a TI-89 Graphing Calculator. I even took it on my mission with me. (sorry Jai)

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Definitely Oppressor of Animals! I gotta have my meat

X-Rays or Ultrasounds? Are you asking how many I have had more of? If so then its X-rays ( I am a klutz) but Ultrasounds are so sweet and awesome

Your Favorite Food? Chocolate, Taco Bell (there is just something about their cheese sauce that melts my heart), and stale candy corn and peeps.

Zodiac? Scorpio (I hear it is a dominate personality but Jai is one too, so I don't see how that would really work)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ok, I'll do it on my blog :)

I don't have kids, but my cousin just does a cute big headband (in wedding colors) and then uses a little product on the back to help with cute curls. Just an idea :)