Thursday, February 28, 2008

Glory free at last

Freeing the Glory felt good. Here is the email I am sending Aaron tonight:

My Dearest Aaron,

My captures have let me email you a brief note (not more than 150 words) to let you know that I am safe. They will take the liberty of editing it if they feel I have devulged too much information. It has been a very terrifying experience being held here at ########. #### has been especially mean to me. They have ##### and #### me, and then they made me do #### ##### in a row!!!! Although I am not allowed to see you, please visit my blog at www.glorysbigadventure.blogspot.com so that you will continually know what I am up to. Please hurry and met their demands so that we can be reunited once again.

Love,
The Glory

Check it out!! Link from the above address or look to the right and find my lind titles The Glory and link from there.

1 comment:

The Jeffs Family said...

You have too much time on your hands!!! The blog made Justin and I laugh out loud! Put it in Jello! Put it in Jello!