Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mad Skills

It is really amazing to see how much a baby learns. So this week I have noticed that Lizzie has been picking up some amazing skills that I never realized she knew. She is getting so smooth about moving toys between her hands and fast about picking up new toys that she wants. She has also become so wiggly and seriously trying to move around to grab new toys and objects. She still has yet to master crawling or even effectively creeping around on the floor, but she is rolling around like an old pro. She also has learned how to pull her self up to standing from sitting by holding onto our hands. In recent days she has also become extremely ticklish, it is soooo funny I just love to hear her little giggle. It seems that she has learned all of this so fast. Seven months has just flown.

As far as other news in our life. Most of it is just the same. We are still waiting to hear back from the colleges that Jai has applied to. Jai's sister Paris just had a baby boy yesterday. Unfortunately he doesn't have a name yet, and I don't know what I have done with my camera so we have no pictures at the moment. I think we will be visiting them this weekend anyway. He is our second nephew, to be added to the mix of six nieces and the seventh niece on the way (my sister-in-law Cassie is having another girl in July). Other than that everything is still the same. Laundry to fold, baby to entertain, and a room to clean. I hope you all are doing well.

No comments: