Monday, December 6, 2010

Que Vayan Los Doyers!!!!!



We saw two Dodgers games this summer.  One with Jason when he came to town and the other with our ward the very next night.  We had fun!!  They played the Padres both days, won the first night, but got creamed the next.  I thought we took more pictures, but apparently we didn't.



As you can see we enjoyed Oreo Cookies and Lizzie got a pink Dodger Princess Hat.  The first night Lizzie and I missed the end of the game because we had to take a bathroom break.  She was so upset that everything was over without her, she demanded that I get everyone back out on the field so she could see the ending.  The only thing I could do was laugh at the request!  


Charchi all sugared out


In the parking lot going back to the car to "change"

The next night the girls were so tired from two late nights that Lizzie started hopping up and down the cement steps going crazy.  Then Jai had to drag her back to the car kicking and screaming (Lizzie not Jai)  We had a great time and need to definitely do it again next summer!!


1 comment:

The Jeffs Family said...

Dodgers?!? I guess I will still be your friend. Oh, and btw, the Giants won the World Series this year. Just thought I would let you know.